What is Organic Resistant Dextrin Syrup?
Organic resistant dextrin syrup is a natural soluble fiber derived from organic corn starch. It is a light yellow syrup that dissolves easily in water, forming a transparent solution with a mild sweetness. Organic resistant dextrin syrup has many benefits for health and food applications, such as:
- Improving gut health and digestion by increasing the growth of beneficial bacteria and reducing the production of harmful substances in the intestine.
- Enhancing satiety and weight management by reducing appetite and calorie intake.
- Lowering blood glucose and insulin levels by slowing down the absorption of carbohydrates and modulating the glycemic response.
- Increasing calcium absorption and bone mineral density by stimulating the production of short-chain fatty acids in the colon.
- Providing a clean label, non-GMO, organic, vegan, gluten-free, and allergen-free ingredient for food and beverage products .
Organic resistant dextrin syrup can be used in various food and beverage applications, such as:
- Bars, snacks, and confectionery: to provide binding, texture, sweetness, and fiber content .
- Dairy and non-dairy products: to improve mouthfeel, stability, and shelf life.
- Beverages and soups: to increase solubility, viscosity, and nutritional value.
- Bakery and cereal products: to enhance moisture retention, volume, and shelf life.
- Dietary supplements and functional foods: to deliver health benefits and claims.
|Product Name||Organic Resistant Dextrin Syrup|
|Appearance||Light yellow syrup|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
|Dietary fiber (AOAC 2001.03)||≥ 85%|
|pH||3.5 – 5.5|
|DE value||≤ 4|
|Heavy metals||≤ 10 ppm|
|Lead||≤ 0.5 ppm|
|Arsenic||≤ 0.5 ppm|
|Mercury||≤ 0.1 ppm|
|Cadmium||≤ 0.1 ppm|
|Total plate count||≤ 1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast and mold||≤ 100 cfu/g|