Organic Buckwheat Flour
- Appearance: Pale Grey Flour
- Characteristic: Gluten Free
- Flavor: Original Buckwheat Flavor
- Mesh Size: 80 Mesh
Organic buckwheat flour is made from 100% organic buckwheat kernel. Most importantly, it is gluten-free, so it is a great replacement for recipes that use other flours that contain gluten. Buckwheat flour is rich in lysine composition, iron, manganese, zinc and other trace elements than the average grain is rich, and contains rich dietary fiber, so the buckwheat has very good nutrition health care function.
Our organic buckwheat grows in Inner Mongolia, where temperature varies widely from day to night and the sunshine is sufficient, it keeps the nectar flowing into the afternoon when buckwheat blooms. Meanwhile, the soil acidity of Inner Mongolia is pH6 ~ 7 and the soil layer is loose, which is conducive to seedling excavation and root development.
The pyramid-shaped kernels are harvested and ground into surprisingly rich flour with little black specks that come from the ground seed hull. This is how traditional Buckwheat Flour has been made for hundreds of years. Buckwheat flour contains a significant amount of fiber, and studies have shown that it helps slow down the rate of glucose absorption after a meal. Buckwheat is also a good source of protein and calcium. Buckwheat has a unique, assertive flavor that is especially great in both quick and yeast bread.
Our organic buckwheat flour is produced according to the EU and USDA organic standards.
|Product Name||Organic Buckwheat Flour|
|Appearance||A pale grey flour. Natural buckwheat flavor, free from rancid, musty & sour flavor.|
|STORAGE||Stored in cool and dry conditions, under room temperature, without direct exposure to sunlight. Temperature controlled warehouse recommended.|
|SHELF LIFE||12 months.|
|NON-GMO||All the products we supply are non-GMO.|
|Lead (mg/kg)||<0.2 ppm|
|Total Plate Count (cfu/g)||<10,000|
|Yeats & Mould (cfu/g)||<3,000|
|E. Coli (cfu/g)||<10|
|Bacillus cereus (cfu/g)||<10|
|Aflatoxin B1 (ug/kg)||<2ppb|
|Aflatoxin B1+B2 +G1+G2 (ug/kg)||<4ppb|
|PACKAGING||25kg multi-layered paper bag or 1000kg tote bag|
|PROCESSING||Color sorted, metal detected, free from stones, metal, glass, and other harmful matters, sound merchantable quality, fit for human consumption as per CIQ’S regulations.|
- Certified Organic, Non-GMO
- Unbleached, unbromated, unenriched
- Very Low in Cholesterol & Sodium
- Low in Saturated Fat
- Good Source of Dietary Fiber and Magnesium
- Very Good Source of Manganese
- Contains Calcium
- Rich in Iron
- Country of Origin: CHINA
- A Grain That’s Good for Your Cardiovascular System.
- Better Blood Sugar Control and A Lowered Risk of Diabetes.
- Helps Prevent Gallstones.
- Health-Promoting Potential is Equal to or Even Higher than that of Vegetables and Fruits.
- Lignans Protect against Heart Disease.
- Significant Cardiovascular Benefits for Postmenopausal Women.
- Prevent Heart Failure with a Whole Grains Breakfast.
- Fiber from Whole Grains and Fruit Protective against Breast Cancer.