What is Organic Allulose Syrup?
Organic allulose syrup is a low-calorie, plant-based sweetener that tastes like regular sugar and has no impact on blood glucose or insulin levels. It is made from organic allulose, which is a rare sugar found naturally in some fruits and vegetables, such as figs, raisins, and corn. Organic allulose syrup is ideal for use in beverages, baked goods, sauces, dressings, and other applications that require a liquid sweetener with a clean taste and a smooth texture.
Organic allulose syrup has many benefits for health-conscious consumers and food manufacturers, such as:
- It provides only 0.4 calories per gram, compared to 4 calories per gram in regular sugar .
- It does not affect blood sugar or insulin levels, making it suitable for people with diabetes and prediabetes .
- It may help reduce body fat, improve insulin resistance, and lower blood cholesterol levels, according to some studies .
- It is certified organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, and kosher, meeting the demand for clean-label and natural products .
- It is stable under high temperatures and acidic conditions, allowing for versatile use in cooking and baking .
- It does not cause tooth decay or promote dental plaque, unlike regular sugar.
Organic allulose syrup is available in different flavors, such as natural, maple, caramel, and raspberry, to suit various preferences and applications. It can be used as a one-to-one replacement for regular sugar or other liquid sweeteners, such as honey, agave, or corn syrup. However, since it is less sweet than regular sugar, some adjustments may be needed to achieve the desired sweetness level.
|Product Name||Organic Allulose Syrup|
|Product Description||A low-calorie, plant-based liquid sweetener made from organic allulose|
|Ingredients||Organic allulose, water, organic natural flavor (optional), organic caramel color (optional)|
|Shelf Life||24 months from date of manufacture|
|Storage Conditions||Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight|
|Packaging||Plastic bottles or drums|
|Net Weight||Varies depending on packaging size|
|Heavy Metal Information|
|Arsenic||< 0.5 ppm|
|Cadmium||< 0.1 ppm|
|Lead||< 0.5 ppm|
|Mercury||< 0.1 ppm|
|Total Plate Count||< 1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mold||< 100 cfu/g|
|Coliforms||< 10 cfu/g|